2, we sincerely hope that you will begin to use this machine after you know about emergencies, safety information and precautions.
1、 The automatic flying edge machine is a patent automatic flying edge machine developed and manufactured by our company independently.
2、 1. Major professional equipment for processing copper-aluminum bar after welding, which is widely used in electric power fittings manufacturing industry.。
3、 This machine tool is controlled by PLC. It has stable performance, fast processing speed, high production efficiency and low power consumption.
4, Stable machine performance to ensure that processed products meet technical requirements.
Installation and commissioning
1. Gas source: compressed air pressure 0.6Mpa-0.8Mpa
Power supply: (380V-50HZ) three-phase four-wire system, three fire lines, one zero line
2, Machine installation:
2. Connecting power supply (380V-50HZ):
This machine is three-phase four-wire system. Among them, black is the zero line and the other three are the fire line (red, green and blue). Start the power switch and the power indicator is on.
Debugging motor steering:
Start the motor and observe whether the direction of rotation of the motor is the same as the direction indicated by the arrow. If the direction of rotation is opposite, turn off the power switch, cut off the total power supply, and then connect two of the three-phase wires to each other. Then turn on the power supply and start the motor to achieve the same direction.
No-load trial run:
Connect the power supply, select the speed of the slow motor, start the motor and let the spindle run empty for 1 - 3 minutes, observe whether the machine has abnormal sound and phenomenon.
V. Operational instructions
2) Start the vibration button to make the vibrator run and observe whether the vibrator feeds properly. When the product in the feeding track is full, twist the manual/automatic button to the manual mode, press
the feeding button to deliver the product to the machine head, press the feeding button to return the feeding device, press the feeding button to send the material back to the chuck, press the feeding button to clip the product, and press the feeding button to make the feeding device return. To the original position, first ensure the cutting tool and the product to be cut to maintain 50 mm cutting distance, then press the motor start button to make the motor run, press the feed button to feed the tool, manually adjust the positioning device slowly into the appropriate cutting position, then lock the feed positioning device, then press the feed button to make the tool back, press the clamp button to make the clamp loose. The product falls down to observe whether the product meets the requirements. If it does not meet the requirements, continue to carry out manual debugging according to the above steps. If it meets the requirements, turn the manual/automatic button to the automatic mode, and the automatic indicator lights on. Press the auto-start button to produce.
1) ejector cylinder feed cylinder feed cylinder feed cylinder feed cylinder feed cylinder feed cylinder feed knife feed knife retract clamp cylinder retreat. (In this cycle)
2) If the failure stops in the automatic cycle, first rotate the manual/automatic button to the manual mode, check the cause of the failure and remove it, then rotate the manual/automatic button to the automatic mode after eliminating the failure, and then proceed to the processing and production.
1) After tool wear, the spindle should be retreated a certain distance to prevent the different length of the tool, then the clamping screw on the tool should be loosened, and the tool should be grinded and loaded into the clamp or the new blade should be replaced directly. Then debug to the required size.
1) The center of the clamping fixture has been adjusted before the machine tool leaves the factory. If the clamping product is no longer on the center line, only the front or rear of the static fixture need to be moved.
VI. Safety precautions
1. Safety goggles must be worn when operating this machine tool.
2. Operators should not wear loose clothes and long hair to avoid involvement in rotating parts such as motors and spindles.
3. Check and ensure that the blade is pressed to fit and press firmly before starting the machine.
4. Fill the lubricating oil according to the instructions before using the parts of the machine tool.
5. The blunt, damaged and cracked blades should not be used.
6. When replacing blades, repairing machine tools, cleaning and leaving operators, power must be turned off.
7. When cutting, the rotation direction of the motor should be consistent with the arrow direction in the
8. Before cutting, it is necessary to ensure that the workpiece has been clamped smoothly, firmly clamped and loosened.
9. During the clamping process, the hand, foot and limb parts are rigorously inserted into the fixture.
10. It is necessary to use the technical parameters designed by this machine and within the scope of use. It is strictly forbidden to operate in violation of regulations.
Maintenance and Maintenance of Machine
1. Before the machine tool is used, the spindle, guide rail and slider should be refueled first.
2. At the end of each shift, the machine head and clamp of the machine tool should be kept in a no-load state, and corresponding protective measures should be taken in special cases.
3. After the end of each shift, it is necessary to clean the joint parts of machine tools, machine running axles and guide ways, and regularly add lubricating oil to prevent rust.
4. When chamfering, the feed speed of the spindle should be balanced and uniform, and barbaric manipulation is forbidden.
5. Winter start-up, no-load operation preheating for 1-3 minutes (observe if there is any abnormality).
No action at all
. Three-phase power supply without phase virtual connection;
2. The fuse burned out.
3. The relay button did not respond.
4. Magnetic induction potential induction
1. Reconnection circuit.
2. Change the fuse.
3. Check whether to return.
4. Check the magnetic switches in all parts.
The motor does not turn.
1. The transmission switch is damaged or not pulled out.
2. Contactor coil or main contact burned out;
3. The motor and the transmission
part of the nose bite each other to death.
4. Motor burned out;
1. Switch replacement or overhaul.
2. Change coils and contacts.
3. Adjust gear clearance.
4. Replace the motor.
Chamfer products have burrs.
1,The blade is blunt.
1、Re-sharpen the blade or replace the new blade.
The feeding knife does not return to position.
1. The magnetic switch is not inductive.
2. The iron induction coil (copper ring) is loosened;
1、1. Mobilize the magnetic switch to the induction light
2、Inspect the iron induction ring (copper ring) when feeding the knife.
2. The feeding cylinder and clamping cylinder have two magnetic switches, which can not be exchanged between front and back. The front magnetic switch controls the feed cylinder and the rear end is controlled by the special switch (copper ring). When the cylinder is at the origin again, the magnetic switch is bright, and when the cylinder comes into the point, the magnetic switch is bright. If one of the magnetic switches is not bright in the process, the magnetic switch should be moved to bright
Introduction of Filter Components
1. Air inlet: 10 mm diameter pipe;
2. Gas source switching valve: According to the filter profile, pull out and close the gas source, push in and open the gas source;
3. Pneumatic regulator switch: According to the filter profile, press down to close and lock the switch, pull up to open the switch, turn the switch clockwise to adjust the atmospheric pressure, turn counter-clockwise to adjust the low pressure;
4. Barometric pressure indicator: the pressure of the machine is within 0.6 MPa-0.7 MPa;
5. Oil quantity observation window: When the machine is running, the flow rate of oil in the oil quantity is observed when the oil quantity is adjusted.
6. Oil regulation switch: rotating clockwise to increase oil volume, rotating counterclockwise to reduce oil volume;
7. Fuel hole: According to the filter profile, unscrew the cap of the fuel hole with the inner hexagonal wrench and add the professional oil for the filter.
8. Oil storage kettle: special oil for storage filter;
9. Drainage valve: Pull down the valve switch to discharge water when the air source switch is closed, as shown in the filter profile.
Instructions for filter operation
1. In the case of closing the gas source switch valve, unscrew the cap of the filling hole and add the oil for filter specialty. The amount of oil added should be within the upper limit of the oil level of the oil pot. After filling the oil, tighten the cap of the filling hole (because the cap is plastic, please do not tighten too
hard, as long as the oil leakage is not guaranteed).
2. Open the air source switch valve and turn on the air.
3. Turn on the pneumatic regulating switch, turn the switch clockwise, observe the pneumatic indicator, and adjust the pneumatic pressure to within 0.6 MPa-0.7 MPa.
4. Start the automatic cycle of the machine, rotate the adjusting oil switch clockwise, observe the oil quantity observation window, adjust to drop a drop of oil every two cycles as the standard;
5. It is stipulated that the special oil for filters should be filled every half month.
6. Close the air source switch valve and open the drain valve to drain the water after work every day.
Note: When the oil tank is used up, running the machine will cause serious wear and tear of solenoid valve and cylinder.